We are very excited to announce the date for this year’s Cranksgiving in Bournemouth.
We are proud to be the first UK edition of the worldwide phenomenon that is: Cranksgiving.
Join us on Friday 24th of November – 6pm at Velo Domestique.
Entry is free for riders and spectators – Grab your free tickets here
- All riders must use lights and their own lock
- Riders will be given a shopping list with items which must be purchased from specific shops/supermarkets (list will be given to riders at 6:45pm)
- Riders will set off together at 7pm
- There is no set route/order
- Riders must lock their own bikes at each shop location, teamwork is not allowed
- Riders must carry their own purchased items
- Receipts must be collected from each shop as proof of purchase
- Winners of each category are the first riders to return to Velo Domestique with their completed shopping list of items
- Categories will be: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Overall, Fastest Female, Fastest Fixed, Fastest Out of Towner, DFL and Most food collected.
- There is no limit to how much/how little of each item that can be purchased
Spectators may add to the total collected food which will later be donated to Hope for Food.
The ride itself will be under 15 miles (depending on route taken).
Post ride beers and Sarah’s tasty chilli bean bowl will be available from Velo Domestique.
Max Ray will be providing us with his soulful sounds on the plastic discs until late.
Please help us spread the word.