While stocks last, we at Velo Domestique are selling reusable KeepCups for £11-£15. If you bring your recently purchased Keep Cup into Velo Domestique you can receive a filter coffee or tea free-of-charge, every weekday throughout the whole of January.
We hope the free caffeine fix helps start your New Year right. We want to say thank you to our wonderful customers because it’s our third year of being open in Southbourne (Bournemouth).
KeepCups are barista standard reusable coffee cups made from 100% recyclable plastic. Globally we dispose of roughly 5 million coffee cups every day; reusable takeaway cups can help change this. KeepCups are helping to save the planet, and that’s why we love them so much; hopefully, you will carry them around like we do after the promotion ends. We, alongside many other independent cafes, offer a 10% discount for all people using KeepCups for takeaway hot drinks.
So how much will you be saving with our January KeepCup deal? We’ve done the maths and here’s what we discovered:
We worked out that there’s 18 day’s in January to claim your free coffee (minus the weekends and when we are closed on Tuesdays). Our tasty brewed coffee is £2.50 so that totals a saving of £45 – the most expensive keep cup £15, so coffee drinkers can save £30. And tea drinkers can save a total of £12 (tea is only £1.50).
How does it work?
- If you don’t already own a KeepCup, please purchase one, available at Velo Domestique
- Come into Velo Domestique on any weekday when we’re open throughout January with your KeepCup
- Collect your free filter coffee (Whipskid blend roasted by Bad Hand Coffee) or tea served in your KeepCup
- Repeat the above two steps as many times as you’d like throughout the month
- Limited to one free filter coffee or tea per person, per KeepCup per day
The offer isn’t valid Saturday or Sunday. We are closed on Tuesdays. Only one drink per day. You are more than welcome to enjoy your free KeepCup coffee inside Velo Domestique.