Earlier this year we finished building our very own mobile catering vehicle in the shape of a retro German caravan.
You may have seen us roll up to Brother in the Wild, The Grand Rando or Southbourne Revival? We were serving speciality filter coffee, teas, kombucha, cold brew as well as freshly prepared food including tacos. Once night falls the caravan transforms into The Sticky Bottle, offering our selection of cycle themed cocktails, craft beer (on our handlebar taps) and wine.
We also maintain our environmentally ethical approach by using 100% biodegradable cups, napkins and cutlery along with recyclable cans and bottles.
We’re looking forward to heading to several other upcoming events including Wellbeing by the Lakes.
If you’d like us to attend your event to provide food, soft and/or alcoholic drinks, then please get in touch:
- Speciality filter coffee, teas, soft drinks, kombucha and our own cold brew
- Cocktails, wine and craft beer on tap
- Made to order Milkshakes including vegan options
- Bar snacks, brownies and baked goods including vegan options
- Freshly prepared food including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. Available to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Tacos made using locally sourced handmade gluten-free tortillas
- 100% biodegradable and recyclable disposables
- Catering for events with 60+ attendees
- Licensing applications for alcohol and food service
- Prepaid food and drink options available
We cater, both private and public events so all enquiries will be considered. We’re looking forward to seeing you whilst out and about with our mobile pop up cafe/bar.