Part Time Front of House Staff at Velo Domestique.
We are a tight knit family who take pride in our customer service and people skills, our customers deserve the best and we strive to give it to them every time. It is important to us that anyone joining our team is customer focused and dedicated to fulfilling our company ethos. Speciality coffee is a big part of what we do and so you will need to be interested in learning a lot about our coffee and how we work with some of the best independent coffee roasters around the UK (and Europe).
Applicants must be
- Enthusiastic, driven, friendly and hard-working
- Able to work well within a team made up of awesome dudes and dudettes
- Outgoing and willing to constantly work on improving their skills
- Flexible and available for work on weekends as well as potentially occasional evening events
- Passionate about coffee, regardless of previous professional coffee experience
- Punctual and organised
Also helpful if applicants are
- Cyclists or have some interest in cycling
- Experienced in speciality coffee
- Experienced or interested in bar work
Job roles will include
- Preparation of beverages served in the cafe
- Customer interaction (serving tables and order counter)
- Accurate stock check
- Cleaning the cafe
- Kitchen Porter work
16+ hours available per week
How do I apply?
Please submit all applications, including CV and covering letter to email@example.com or in person at Velo Domestique.
We look forward to hearing from you